Hello, friends! I am so very excited to be participating in a fabulous collaboration between Hero Arts and Copic's North American Product Director, Marianne Walker, to bring you the March 2016 My Monthly Hero Kit!!
This kit was based on Marianne's Coloring Flowers with Copic Markers book, and now you can have a pile of flowers to color, using the techniques you learn from the book!
This is everything you will receive in the kit:
The KIT consists of:
- 4 x 6 stamp set featuring Marianne's flower drawings pulled from coloring cards
- Set of 8 coordinating dies
- Intense Black ink cube, alcohol-marker-friendly
- Package of gems
- Assorted notecards
- 12 printed coloring cards on quarter sheet X-Press It paper, drawn by Marianne
- 4 blank quarter sheets of X-Press It paper for stamping
- Kit backer card that can be colored
Additional items for sale, sold separately from the kit:
- PS755 Coloring Foundation Book - Flowers: Instructional book, written by Marianne. Flowers in the book are similar to the add-on stamp set. Books will be autographed! Retail $9.95
- CL964 Marianne's Flowers: 4x6 clear stamp set of Marianne's flower drawings that correspond with book. Retail $15.99
- DC184 Ribbon Messages Stamp & Cut: Label dies and messages that fit on coloring pages, or can be used separately. Retail $14.99
The kit is available for a limited time only. Once it's gone, it's gone FOREVER, so shop early!
Here's my card I made with the kit, using one of the printed coloring cards on quarter sheet X-Press It paper, drawn by Marianne, a notecard, and pearls/gemstones:
Having the printed image ready to color was a real timesaver! Using tips from the Coloring Flowers Book, I colored the chrysanthemums with these Copic Sketch markers:
Next, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Ribbon Messages Stamp & Cut add-on set, using the Intense Black ink cube that comes in the kit, which is alcohol-marker-friendly!
After hand trimming the colored image I mounted it to the notecard with X-Press It High Tack Double-Sided Foam Tape, placing gold thread behind the image. Pretty aqua pearls from the kit were scattered on the teal notecard (also from the kit).
There are two prizes available during the hop:
- A kit ($29.99 value!)
- A prize package from Marianne consisting of a 3-pack of Copic Sketch markers, a Flowers Line Art pack, and 3 Kirarina 2win scented markers (over $40 retail value)!
Please visit the Hero Arts blog for prize giveaway details.
Be sure to visit each of these blogs today, to see more fabulous samples made with the kit:
Thanks so much for joining me today!